Reduce Worry and Save Money by Scheduling a Service Plan
We know from experience that regular maintenance is one of the keys to making sure your equipment works efficiently. That is why we offer our customers a range of preventive maintenance service packages. Let us help you keep your systems running smoothly by ordering one of the packages below:
- Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Heater Tune-Up and Cleaning
- Heater and Hot Water Heater Tune-Up and Cleaning
With any of the above packages, our technicians will clean and adjust your equipment to maximize its efficiency. We will:
- Clean your oil burner
- Replace all filters and nozzles
- Conduct combustion tests
- Adjust air and oil mixture
- Check controls and switches
- Vacuum flues and stack
- Lubricate all motors
- Clean or replace strainer
- Test and adjust ignition system
Please note: Tune-ups that require longer than 1 ½ hours or an additional technician will be billed on a time and materials basis with a labor rate of $95.00 per hour.
Upgrade your storage tank today!
Make sure you have the fuel you need when the cold weather comes by upgrading your tank. Our prices are extremely competitive and include standard labor and fittings. Copper oil lines will be billed per foot.
- 275 gallon outdoor steel tank $1750
- 275 gallon basement steel tank $2200
- 275 gallon outdoor ECO GUARD double bottom steel tank $2150
- 275 gallon basement ECO GUARD double bottom steel tank $2550
Use our HVAC Service Order Form to start your order. We primarily service customers in Cumberland County. For those customers outside Cumberland County, contact us and we can determine if you reside in our service area, or refer you to our trusted network of service partners.